IPC J-STD-001 Requirements
Here at Levison Enterprises we fully understand that the IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies has emerged as the preeminent authority for electronics assembly manufacturing worldwide.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to our customer needs and to enable us in meeting or exceeding the quality expectations of our customers, Levison Enterprises has implemented a comprehensive, knowledge-based Training and Certification Program that is highly recognized throughout the electronics industry.
All of our assemblers receive intensive training to the methods and procedures presented in the J-STD-001 document from an IPC approved certification center that provides them with the valuable credentials needed to further recognize their understanding of the J-STD-001.
Our comprehensive Training and Certification Program is designed to ensure our assemblers recognize, understand and comply with the following J-STD-001 requirements:
- General requirements, such as safety, tools and electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Wire and terminal assembly requirements
- Through hole technology requirements
- Surface mount technology requirements
- General soldered connection acceptance requirements (including Lead-Free)
- Machine and reflow soldering process requirements
- Test methods and related standards
- Using statistical process control methodology
Customers can be assured that all assembly performed at Levison Enterprises is of the highest quality and reliability. Levison Enterprises has distinguished itself by being a valued, collaborative partner to our customers.
Our years of electronics experience enable Levison Enterprises to tackle even the most challenging projects while meeting or exceeding the quality, schedule, and cost expectations of our customers. We are also ISO 9001 & AS9100 certified.