Electronic Manufacturing Quoting
Duties include interfacing with customers on status of quotes.
Quote electronic assemblies using online quoting software and other methods to gather component pricing data and fill out formal quote to be submitted to customers.
Interface with customers to provide quote status and provide customer interface on pending jobs and jobs being quoted.
- Experience in Excel. Able to do basic data manipulations in Excel.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of computers at the user level and the ability, and desire, to quickly learn new software
- Good numbers sense
- Familiarity with Electrical Components is required
- Interface with customers to understand assembly requirements
- Successful in part searches and price comparisons to prioritize and specify best-price and availability
- Familiarity with ERP systems is a plus
- Work closely with Purchasing, Engineering and Production departments to ensure proper and correct procurement of components required for assembly
- Able to assist in other manufacturing process tasks as needed
- Good communications skills
- Able to multi-task
- Ideal candidate has a good understanding of manufacturing assembly processes
- Familiar with electronic components.
- Must be able to observe, evaluate, summarize and communicate effectively
- Must have an analytical and process-driven approach, with a high attention to detail
- Capability in multi-tasking, including prioritization of work and management / organization of time
- Comfortable working in a changing and deadline-oriented environment
- Requires excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to cross-train and assist in Purchasing when necessary
Job Type: Full-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Quality conscious
- Values Teamwork
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Takes the initiative
- Professional and supportive
- Dependable, more than sporadic
Levison Enterprises LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer